VoIP and Cloud PBX Solutions
Take advantage of VoIP technology to step up your voice communications game and significantly cut international connectivity costs.
Calling Over The Internet?
Let's Get Professional.
Decisions’ Cloud PBX allows small and medium-sized businesses to have sophisticated telephony features without the up-front investment of a traditional phone system. Due to the unique architecture of Decisions’ Cloud PBX hosted services offering, we’re able to provide a reliable enterprise-class, hosted PBX solution that delivers the security, functionality, and flexibility that businesses expect from a telephony solution.
Hosted Cloud PBX Standard Features
- Six Standard telephony features for each user:
- Call Forward
- Call Transfer
- Call Park
- Call Conference
- Call Hold
- Personal Directory
- 6-party conference bridge
- Auto Attendant and Holiday Greeting
- Voicemail to Email Integration Softphone and Instant Messaging Capabilities
- Softphone included
- Use your laptop, PC, or Mobile, no need for a phone
- Reduced BTC bill
- A fixed price for local calls
- No more landlines (runs over your internet connection)
- DID’s included
Benefits of VoIP
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a digital telephone service in which calls are sent and received over the Internet. Benefits of a VoIP solution include:
- Lower Monthly Rates/Fees– VoIP technology uses your existing internet service to handle voice data, which is much less expensive than using traditional landlines
- Unlimited Local & Long Distance – With VoIP, every call is a local call and you can get all-inclusive calling plans for a flat price.
- Premium Features –VoIP includes premium features like voicemail transcriptions, auto-attendants, HD Voice & Video, E911, unified communications, and more. These features come standard with all VoIP plans.
Need Connectivity? We Can Help.
The performance of VoIP and Cloud PBX solutions require an excellent Internet connection. Decisions can help you find the right connectivity partner to make sure your VoIP calls are crystal clear and reliable.